- Start-ups generally develop better, grow more quickly and create more jobs when they are embedded in dynamic ecosystems. The competition for talent has increased in recent years and migration has occurred from the program area into known ecosystems such as Silicon Valley, Boston, Berlin and London. Not only does this affect rural regions, but also urban regions. The greatest challenge is therefore the development of innovative approaches in the context of the cross-border start-up ecosystem and the development of cooperation among players.
- The project aims to increase quality, services and resources for talents and start-ups. This will succeed by establishing a cross-border, globally apparent destination by local start-up hubs and ecosystem stakeholders being merged in the resource container. The services are offered at a local, national and cross-border level.
Development | Implementation
- of a model for joint support of these talents and start-ups (seed phase, growth phase)
- of a region which will be attractive to talents and which will enable them to optimise their innovative business models
- of a start-up Alpe Adria destination which is attractive for local and international ecosystem stakeholders
- of cooperation between competing stakeholders, such as technology parks and regions, for example
- IRP, zavod (Slovenia) – Lead Partner
- Lakeside Science & Technology Park GmbH (Austria)
- Tehnološki park Ljubljana, d.o.o. (Slovenia)
- KWF – Carinthian Economic Development Fund (Austria)
- Eligible overall costs: 1,181,718.20 EUR
- Funding (EFRE resources): 1,004,460.46 EUR