As part of this project to collaborate with Slovenia, Lakeside Park Gmbh is taking the lead in developing a competence centre for sustainable technology and developing supporting measures in the fields of education and entrepreneurship.
- Lakeside Science & Technology Park GmbH,
- KELAG – Kärntner Elektrizitäts-Aktiengesellschaft
- Slovenian trade association |
Slovenska gospodarska zveza v Celovcu (SGZ)
- Centre of Excellence for Low-Carbon Technologies |
Center odličnosti nizkoogljične tehnologije (CONOT)
- Interenergo d.o.o.
- E-Institute | E-zavod
Six project partners are involved with the development of an inter-regional science structure, including for example the development of a competence centre in the field of sustainable technology:
- Identification of scientific competence and stakeholders
- Development of an energy research specialism
- Development of roadmaps for pilot plans and cooperation projects
- Additional measures such as establishing a start-up environment and concepts for educational activities