Dynatrace Austria GmbH 44
Dynatrace exists to make software work perfectly. Our platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data. This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences. That is why the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace® to accelerate digital transformation.
Fascinated by cutting-edge cloud technologies? You want to bring our customers to the next level on their journey to Autonomous Cloud Enablement and self-healing IT? You want to help our customers automate their release processes and put cutting-edge release validation and auto-remediation at our customer’s fingertips in our keptn team? Apply and be part of our young, motivated, and highly talented team.
Your role in the team
- Drive the integration of the Keptn open-source CI/CD workflows into our internal pipelines
- Develop and extend our build, integration, and delivery pipelines for Keptn
- Automate workflows to support continuous testing
- Collaborate with and assist your colleagues in international development teams
- Evaluate and extend our tooling to continuously improve quality
- Technical education related to IT (HTL/Kolleg, FH, University)
- Automation is the natural way of doing things for you
- Experience with cloud-native CI/CD tools (e.g. Helm, Jenkins, ArgoCD, ...) and GitOps workflows
- Working knowledge of containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language (Java, GoLang, TypeScript)
- Experience with agile development is a plus
You will love this job if
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
Benefits of becoming one of us
- World leading technologies
- International & diverse
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events
- Education & training
- Ergonomic workplaces
- Discount for public transportation
- Sports activities
- Free fruits & cereals
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 42,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please apply online.