CISC GmbH 19
You will work on new technologies enabling smooth interaction between distributed embedded resources. Making society to be more smart and competitive in digital systems by ensuring privacy of sensitive information in safety, business and privacy sensitive applications. You will be part of our research team developing hard and software solutions for the mentioned applications with our international R&D partners and customers.
- Develop DSP and FPGA algorithms in SDR (Software Defined radio) for RF applications on frequencies ranging from 10 MHz to 3 GHz.
- Develop algorithms for microcontrollers.
- Develop Windows API for real-time HW (MCU or SDR) communicating over Ethernet, USB or similar.
- Develop simple RF circuits for SDR/MCU RF front-ends.
- Implement DSP and control loop functions in hardware, such as digital signal filters, parts of RF communication protocol state machines.
- Contribute to development of real-time RF communication systems from prototype to final product.
- Contribute to new R&D activities within our international research projects.
- Skills to implement high-performance communication and processing architectures in the fields of RF data acquisition and signal processing.
- Skills to work with modern SDR platforms.
- Familiar with FPGA design flows of Xilinx (ISE, VIVADO).
- Verilog/VHDL, C, Assembler, EDA tools (e.g. Eagle).
- Balanced mixture of team worker and independent and flexible work style.
- Affinity to work with and discuss with hardware and software engineers on a technical level
- Project execution on your own responsibility.
- Your satisfaction comes from providing solutions on technical AND customer level.
- Advanced English skills are mandatory; German is a plus.
Min. Experience Level: You bring first experience from your university projects (Master Thesis), from private interest, from internships or short term professional engagements.
Education Level: University master degree in electrical engineering with focus on micro-electronics, RF systems, antennas and similar.
As a Company we offer
We offer an international environment where you can be yourself and your opinion counts. As a highly awarded company CISC has more than 500 engineering projects with world wide customers (EU, US, CA, CN, JP, BR, KR, AU, …) successfully finished and executed more than 50 international R&D projects with several 100 person years effort. We offer a family friendly environment with highly flexible working times. We support your individual development.
- Klagenfurt, Austria, Lakeside Science & Technology Park; or
- Graz, Austria, Historic city center at Stadtpark.
This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in trade and industry in information service and consulting, employment groups IV and V. The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. Independent from that CISC will pay a competitive package to reflect your professional experience. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online with a motivation letter and your resume attached.