CISC GmbH 10
You will work on new technologies enabling smooth interaction between distributed embedded resources. Making society to be more smart and competitive in digital systems by ensuring privacy of sensitive information in safety, business and privacy sensitive applications. You will be part our our research team developing hard and software solutions for the mentioned applications with our international R&D partners and customers.
- iOS and Android APP development.
- Development of software concepts for mobile applications.
- Integrate optimally safety and security aspects.
- Develop software test concepts.
- Contribution to new R&D activities within our international research projects.
- Very good knowledge of the programming languages SWIFT and JAVA is mandatory, Kotlin is a plus.
- Very good knowledge of the X-Code and Cocoa development environment.
- Knowledge of the programming languages C/C++ and/or Python.
- Expertise in software test methods and their application to projects.
- Beneficial is also knowledge in fields like network technology or communication interfaces like NFC or Bluetooth (Low Energy).
- Balanced mixture of team worker and independent and flexible work style.
- Project execution on your own responsibility.
- Your satisfaction comes from providing solutions on technical AND customer level.
- Advanced English skills are mandatory; German is a plus.
Min. Experience Level: You bring first experience from your university projects (Bachelor or Master Thesis), from private interest, from internships or short term professional engagements. Education Level: University bachelor or master degree in telematics, computer science, electronics, informatics.
As a Company we offer
We offer an international environment where you can be yourself and your opinion counts. As a highly awarded company CISC has more than 500 engineering projects with world wide customers (EU, US, CA, CN, JP, BR, KR, AU, …) successfully finished and executed more than 50 international R&D projects with several 100 person years effort. We offer a family friendly environment with highly flexible working times. We support your individual development.
- Graz, Austria, Historic city center at Stadtpark; or
- Klagenfurt, Austria, Lakeside Science & Technology Park.
This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in trade and industry in information service and consulting, employment groups IV and V (www.ingenieurbueros.at/verband/de/kollektivvertrag). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. Independent from that CISC will pay a competitive package to reflect your professional experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with a motivation letter and your resume attached online