Room to experiment for start-up projects
The inspire! Lab provides school pupils, students and start-ups with scope to develop product, process and business model innovations and to implement planned start-ups. The lab, a space equipped with innovative materials, »thrives« on and with the projects and activities created here.
- workshops and demo days for the development of innovative business models
- Workshops on product development and rapid prototyping
- Further education and qualification workshops for teachers
- Summer schools for school pupils
- Projects as part of junior companies
Experiencing and internalizing innovation and entrepreneurship leads to people developing their own start-up plans. School pupils, students and start-ups work in cooperation with schools, the build! Start-up Centre, the Smart Lab and external partners to launch new projects.