- The “talent battle” has increased on a global scale over the last few years. The migration of entrepreneurial talent and innovative companies from the border regions into more attractive start-up ecosystems has increased. Critical aspects are the low level of internal / external networks in the region and the necessity to reinforce innovative networks in particular. EES AA is therefore active in bringing local entrepreneurial hubs and start-up hubs together into a cross-border entrepreneurship cluster in which technology parks, universities, incubators and co-working spaces play key roles as pioneers. The EES AA is made (globally) visible as a destination for the best innovative companies inside and outside of the region.
- By developing a common vision and strategy and a common action plan (staging of common lighthouse events, strategic agreement and coordination with other entrepreneurial ecosystems) the aim is for a cross-border EES AA destination to be formed.
- The aim is for a systematized service package to be created at the highest level for the construction and growth of innovative SME start-ups in the programme area (mobilisation, start-up soft landing, marketing potential).
- A sophisticated cross-border supplementary care programme is provided.
- An educational program for entrepreneurship and the piloting thereof is developed in the project area.
- KWF – Carinthian Economic Development Fund (Austria) – Lead Partner
- Friuli Innovazione Centro di Ricerca e di Trasferimento Tecnologico (Italy)
- t2i – trasferimento tecnologico e innovazione s.c. a r.l. (Italy)
- Lakeside Science & Technology Park GmbH (Austria)
- build! Start-up Centre Carinthia GmbH (Austria)
- Eligible overall costs: 1,214,537.81 EUR
- Funding (EFRE resources): 997,330.24 EUR
Request and information
DI (FH) Martin Krch
Project in the program »Interreg V-A Italien-Österreich«
Project period: 01.01.2017 to 01.07.2019
Interreg Programm Italien-Österreich