Dynatrace Austria GmbH 39
Would you like to take on more responsibility and continue your passion for software development ? You enjoy mentoring and coaching your colleagues? You want to share your
knowledge and be active in team development? Then start your career at Dynatrace in Klagenfurt.
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self d riving IT. High quality standards and cutting edge technologies are only a few aspects of our market leading solution in which enterprise customers like Porsche, H&M, Delta Airlines, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many more trust to successfully drive t heir digital transformation.
Your role in the team
- Initial training: During your 6-12-month training period you will get to know our product and gradually take on more and more tasks in the direction of mentoring, coaching and leadership. This will prepare you for your role as a future leader.
- Software development in Java and/or Angular: you will work actively in software development to get to know our product and the challenges at Dynatrace, especially in the initial phase. As soon as you take over the responsibility for your team, your development part will be gradually reduced and supplemented by other exciting tasks.
- Leadership tasks: As a leader you are able to act proactively to ensure smooth and effective teamwork. You will take care of team-building
- Experienced software developer (m/f/x) with drive and clear goals
- Several years of experience with Java and/or Angular
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Communicative personality with end-to-end thinking who is enthusiastic about development
- Passion for mentoring, coaching, and transferring your own knowledge
- Hands-on team player who also supports the development team
You will love this job if
- you are looking for challenging tasks and enjoy working with the latest technologies
- an international environment appeals to you.
- you want to take the next step towards a leadership career
- you take agile development methods ( Scrum for granted.
- you like to work in a team and appreciate an open exchange of ideas at eye level.
Benefits of becoming one of us
- Education & Training: Visit conferences or learn a new skill at one of our partner platforms, or at our Dynatrace University
- World leading technologies: Choose your own IT equipment
- Flexible working hours & Home office: Decide when and where you work
- Team events: Take part at our Skiing Day, Christmas celebration, Achievement celebration, and Team dinners
- Fun-Corner/Gaming Area: Have fun with your coworkers while playing table-tennis or tabletop football
- Food & Drinks: Enjoy fresh fruits, drinks, smoothies, snacks, and cereals
- Food allowance: Benefit of our food subsidy when eating lunch
- Parking spaces and public transportation ticket: Use our parking space in front of the building or receive a public transportation ticket
- Health offers: Experience cost takeovers for sport events, participate in running groups, or take part at regular fitness checks
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 55,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please apply online.