Dynatrace Austria GmbH 36
Excited about frontend development? Wanting to join a global leader that enables digital transformation? Looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team?
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. High-quality standards and cutting-edge technologies are only a few aspects of our market leading solution in which enterprise customers like Porsche, H&M, Delta Airlines, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many more trust to successfully drive their digital transformation.
Your role in the team
- Frontend Development of new Web Applications in Angular (>700 Screens)
- Visualization of complex data sets, depending on your interests (e.g. Dashboard, Real User Monitoring, universal Component-Library)
- Development of new features and components for our Angular-component-library
- Migration to the latest technologies and development of new features
- Ensuring the high scalability of our clients
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Experience with frameworks (eg. Angular, Vue, React)
- Hands-on teamplayer with high quality awareness and experience with testing
- Java know-how would also be of advantage
You will love this job if
- you appreciate team spirit and you like to bring in new ideas.
- you are motivated and enthusiastic as your colleagues.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you are excited about learning new technologies
Benefits of becoming one of us
- Education & Training: Visit conferences or learn a new skill at one of our partner platforms, or at our Dynatrace University
- World leading technologies: Choose your own IT equipment
- Flexible working hours & Home office: Decide when and where you work
- Team events: Take part at our Skiing Day, Christmas celebration, Achievement celebration, and Team dinners
- Fun-Corner/Gaming Area: Have fun with your coworkers while playing table-tennis or tabletop football
- Food & Drinks: Enjoy fresh fruits, drinks, smoothies, snacks, and cereals
- Food allowance: Benefit of our food subsidy when eating lunch
- Parking spaces and public transportation ticket: Use our parking space in front of the building or receive a public transportation ticket
- Health offers: Experience cost takeovers for sport events, participate in running groups, or take part at regular fitness checks
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please apply online.