Dynatrace Austria GmbH 38
Excited about Java development? Eager to join a global leader that enables digital transformation? Looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team?
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees woldwide. Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly. What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
Your role in the team
- Develop the Dynatrace Software Intelligence Solution in Java (Git, Jenkins, Gradle, Eclipse/IntelliJ)
- Depending on your preference specialization in Full Stack or Server-Backend
- Design and implement new features
- Collaborate with local and international development team
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Experience with Java development (ideally)
- Understanding of Software Architecture
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Benefits of becoming one of us
- Education & Training: Visit conferences or learn a new skill at one of our partner platforms, or at our Dynatrace University
- World leading technologies: Choose your own IT equipment
- Flexible working hours & Home office: Decide when and where you work
- Team events: Take part at our Skiing Day, Christmas celebration, Achievement celebration, and Team dinners
- Fun-Corner/Gaming Area: Have fun with your coworkers while playing table-tennis or tabletop football
- Food & Drinks: Enjoy fresh fruits, drinks, smoothies, snacks, and cereals
- Food allowance: Benefit of our food subsidy when eating lunch
- Parking spaces and public transportation ticket: Use our parking space in front of the building or receive a public transportation ticket
- Health offers: Experience cost takeovers for sport events, participate in running groups, or take part at regular fitness checks
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please apply online.