Alturos Destinations GmbH 54
Alturos Destinations provides with its solutions a perfect digital customer lifecycle management of a destination and supports the sale of touristic services & products. As market leader in the Alps we are a loyal companion with the planning and realization of digitalization strategies. Due to several new and innovative projects, we strengthen our R&D team in KLAGENFURT – LAKESIDE PARK with several new QA positions.
- Development and enhancement of our innovative iOS JAMES App
- Networking and Working with APIs
- Building User interfaces
- Integrating design assets
- Writing tests
- Documentation of development results and support in quality assurance
- Successfully completed studies or training in the field of computer science (HTL, FH, Uni, etc.) or relevant work experience of at least three years in mobile app development
- Experience with the following technologies / tools: Swift, CocoaPods, SPM, RESTful API, Xcode, git
- Experience with user interface design
- Independent working ability and high sense of self-responsibility
- Team player with experience in agile software development process
- Familiarity with GraphQL and Fastlane is beneficial
- Flexible working hours
- Vitamin kick with fresh fruits
- Chocolate as nourishment for nerves
- Caffeine, fruit juices and Soda dispenser at any time
- Team events: Summer party, Christmas party, Social projects, Sport events (Business runs, ski days)
- Team spirit: your colleagues will always help you
For this position, the minimum gross salary is EUR 3.094,- per month (full time - 38.5h/week), in accordance with the IT collective agreement. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience!
We are looking forward to you application.