Kindergarten Sunrise is the first English kindergarten in Carinthia, a non-profit organization that exists since 1995. A multi-professional team of educators and native speakers support 2 groups with a total of 50 children aged 3 to 6 years old in their childhood development.
We are looking for an
English Native Speaker (m/f)
minor employment (10 hours/week) or
part time (negotiable up to 20 hours/week)
for our kindergarten in Lakeside Park, Klagenfurt am Wörthersee.
- We are looking for an English Native Speaker (m/f) who is interested in educating and working with young children.
- Helping us provide our children with the opportunity to experience the English language in a playful manner.
- You will assist the kindergarten team with indoor and outdoor activities, preparing snack time, lunch time and drinks.
- Assist the children and their individual needs.
- Accompanying the children during excursions, amongst other duties.
- Regular contact with the parents also forms part of the job.
- English Native Speaker, either born or grown up in an English speaking country
- Diploma as a kindergarten assistant (“Ausbildung zum Kleindkinderzieher”) is a must
- German language skills – at least level B1
- Ideally experience and enjoy working with children, can understand them and able to build up a relationship quickly
- Working permit which allows you to be employed in Austria
- Reliable and honest
- A responsible position in an educationally progressive Environment
- Interesting activity and a lot of fun in an intercultural team
- A long-term employment contract with a monthly pay starting from EUR 1.514,-- (gross salary according to our valid „Mindestlohntarif für Helfer/innen in privaten Kindergarteneinrichtungen“) based on a full time employment-contract and depending on your experience
If you feel qualified for this position please send your application documents (letter of motivation, CV and references as well as earliest possible start) by mail