Infineon Technologies 7
Join our Klagenfurt team and develop global applications and services in the workplace area with special focus on mobility. Your software development experience with C#/. NET is highly welcome.
Our department is responsible for Infineon’s global mobile device environment. This includes mobile device management, software deployment, development of mobile apps, cost reporting and hardware standard definition. Furthermore, the team develops and operates key solutions to automate core processes in the workplace area and provides solutions to enable the user with easy to use service experience. In this job you will be responsible for the design and development of new applications and services. A tailored training period will provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills for this position.
Tasks and responsibilities of this job will include:
- Support mobile activities with focus on production
- Support the automation of existing global processes and setup new processes especially in the context of mobility
- Enhance and further implement productive applications
- Collaborate closely with regional and global teams
- work on shared codebases with teams as well as work independently
We are looking for a passionate .net C# software engineer who values and uses best software development practices and technology, is a team player, an innovative problem solver and has a strong desire to deliver quality software. If you have software development experience with C#/.NET, strong programming fundamentals and you are motivated to be part of an innovative agile team, please contact us.
You are best equipped for this software job if you have:
- Solid IT or computer science education or relevant working experience
- Strong C# programming skills
- Strong .NET Framework skills (such as ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, Entity Framework, LINQ etc.)
- Significant experience with SQL and relational databases
- Experience in mobile app development for iOS or Android are a plus (e.g. Xamarin, Xcode, Swift etc.)
- User interface design skills and understanding of software design and architecture patterns are a plus
- team player attitude and good communication skills
- advanced English language skills are mandatory, German skills are a plus
- also seen as plus are skills in the following areas:
- Angular, TypeScript, NodeJS
- Frameworks like Telerik, Bootstrap, Syncfusion, LESS etc.
- Agile software development practices
- Web-Services, REST API
- Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Git
- Windows desktop programming technologies (e.g. WPF, WinForms, etc.)
We are looking to fill this position through one of our partners who offers a minimum salary of EUR 2.757,40 gross per month (paid 14 times per year) according to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. A valid working permit for Austria or EU citizenship is a prerequisite for this position. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills. Furthermore, Infineon offers additional employee benefits.