Infineon Technologies 41
We are looking for students (f/m/div)* with the willingness to work in a challenging environment within a highly motivated international team. Apply now for this internship in Villach and support our team.
In your new role you will
- Implement and support Windows client desktop applications
- Implement and support Web applications
Type of employment: Temporary / part-time (Flexible working hours from Monday to Friday between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m.). Duration: min. 6 months.
You successfully meet the requirements if you are a motivated and committed student (f/m/div)* from the field of Informatics or similar. You are best equipped for this task if you additionally offer:
- Experience in C# development
- Experience in SQL database creation and optimization
- Experience in client service architecture
Furthermore, you fully agree to these statements:
- you like to work in teams
- you work independently and solution-oriented
- you respond to business needs
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry (full-time), employment group B for bachelor students, employment group D for master students (https://www.feei.at/leistungen /informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020).
Please attach the following documents (English) to your application:
- Motivation letter (English)
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter
We are looking forward to your Online Application.