Infineon Technologies 36
You bring in a pioneering spirit as well as enthusiasm for the development of new semiconductor technologies? You like to cooperate on an interdisciplinary level and bring in the necessary skillset to drive projects? Then take the chance and help our products to improve our world a bit more each day. As Product Development Engineer for High Voltage Power MOSFETs, Medium Voltage GaN and SiC Power Devices, you will
be responsible for the product definition as well as for the realization of new power transistor products. Join our Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) Division and apply now for your #PSSDreamJob!
In your new job you will:
- Be responsible for concept engineering, including the definition of requirements for new technologies, packages, and products
- Contribute to the development of new semiconductor technologies
- Setup device test and characterization and analyze measured data
- Intensively collaborate with package development
- Manage projects and therefore be responsible for the overall coordination of technology-, package-, and product projects
This position is part of Infineon’s Project Management Career Path. It provides an attractive career opportunity for employees who focus on managing projects and functional leadership of project team members.
You are open to new ideas and receptive to other ways of thinking or working and have the passion and the courage to develop new and creative ideas. As a true team player you are aware of cultural differences, cooperate across boundaries and appreciate the contributions of other people. Your strong communication skills help you in your daily work with interdisciplinary teams ranging from marketing, application engineering, process and device simulation, technology development, package development, layout, characterization, operations and quality department.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university/university of applied science degree in Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics or comparable with main focus on Device Physics
- 3+ years of working experience in the semiconductor industry, ideally in the fields of MOSFET, GaN, SiC technology or product development
- Experience in project management (ideally you possess already an IPMA C certification)
- Profound knowledge in device- & semiconductor physics
- Knowledge in power electronics
- Solid MS-Office and P Spice skills
- Fluent English skills, German skills are of advantage
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (https://www.feei.at /leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
We are looking forward to your online application.