Infineon Technologies 28
Are you currently looking for a new opportunity to grow professionally? As IT System Engineer within the area of Factory Integration of Infineon in Villach you will manage and drive global test & deployment activities. You will work in a versatile and global team focusing on providing lean solutions for our internal customers. Take the chance and apply now!
In the area of Factory Integration (FI), all activities of automation technology and adjacent areas are bundled. The result are solutions that are groundbreaking for the modern manufacturing landscape (Industry 4.0) within the Infineon Group. Our responsibilities include the setup, migration and maintenance of evolutionary manufacturing and control software as well as equipment automation and material handling solutions deployed at Infineon's global sites.
In your new role you will:
- manage and drive global test & deployment activities (integration testing, rollout) of production manufacturing solutions in a systematic way
- cross-link with (our internal) customers to find the best solutions for our challenges
- provide operational support (incl. 24x7 rotational on-call duty) and drive proactive problem management of manufacturing solutions
- provide application training to the production and manage daily production user expectation and support needed
You passionately engage with customers concerning their future needs and feel committed to your promises. Your structured and analytical mindset enables you to remain aware of the big picture even in complex situations and to take actions despite uncertain circumstances as well as under time constraints. Furthermore, you ensure high quality to meet the demanding requirements within our manufacturing landscape.
You are best equipped if you have:
- A degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or an equivalent IT related discipline or relevant work experience
- Knowledge of application administration in Windows and Unix/Linux environment (more would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of object oriented application development (Enterprise Architect, .net, C#, Pearl, Shell)
- Experience with Version / Release- management systems (TFS, SVN)
- Experience in semiconductor or electronic manufacturing industry is preferred
- Excellent command of English and German language skills
We are looking to fill this position through one of our partners. A valid Austrian work permit is a prerequisite. Our partner offers a payment of 3279,05 (gross) per month (14 times p.a.) according to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the IT System Engineer (f/m /div*) times p.a.) according to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills. Furthermore, Infineon offers additional employee benefits.
We are looking forward to your application.