Dynatrace Austria GmbH 43
Dynatrace exists to make software work perfectly. Our platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data. This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences. That is why the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace® to accelerate digital transformation.
We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform to give our customers visibility and precise, AI-backed answers across their entire digital ecosystem.
Your role in the team
- Lead a team working on the Keptn
- Collaborate and assist your colleagues in international development teams
- Mentoring and coaching of your team members
- You will be driving the implementation of the Keptn UI and the Node.js based backend
- Work together with the multiple teams focused on Cloud Automation in different labs
- Contribute to the Keptn open-source project and interact with the community
- Technical education related to Software Engineering (or similar
- Empathetic person with a passion for mentoring, coaching, and transferring your own knowledge
- TypeScript, Node.js software developer (m/f/x) with minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Communicative personality with customer-centric end-to-end thinking who is enthusiastic about development
- Experience with Angular is a plus
Benefits of becoming one of us
- World leading technologies
- International & diverse
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events
- Education & training
- Ergonomic workplaces
- Discount for public transportation
- Sports activities
- Free fruits & cereals
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is EUR 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please apply online.