Dynatrace Austria GmbH 42
Dynatrace exists to make software work perfectly. Our platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data. This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences. That is why the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace® to accelerate digital transformation.
Excited about Java development? Eager to join a global leader that enables digital transformation? Looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team?
Your role in the team
Depending on your preference and strengths, you could potentially be working on:
- Storage and Analytics Systems – Applied high-performance computing, finding new ways of processing immense data payloads, storage, and applied analytic.
- Application Security – Vulnerability detection and risk assessment for cloud-native applications.
- Software distribution system – Enabling our customers to use the full range of our product, including custom extensibility.
- Technical studies related to software engineering (or similar)
- Experience in Java development
- Understanding of Software Architecture
- Team player and pro-active (wo)man of action
- Excited to learn new technologies
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
Benefits of becoming one of us
- World leading technologies
- International & diverse
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events
- Education & training
- Ergonomic workplaces
- Discount for public transportation
- Sports activities
- Free fruits & cereals
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please apply online.