Dynatrace Austria GmbH 40
Dynatrace exists to make software work perfectly. Our platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data. This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences. That is why the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace® to accelerate digital transformation.
Excited about frontend development? Wanting to join a global leader that enables digital transformation? Looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team?
Your role in the team
- Frontend Development of new Web Applications in Angular or React (>700 Screens)
- Visualization of complex data sets, depending on your interests (e.g. Dashboard, Real User Monitoring, universal Component-Library)
- Development of new features and components for our Angular-component-library
- Migration to the latest technologies and development of new features
- Ensuring the high scalability of our clients
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Experience with frameworks (eg. Angular, React, Vue)
- Hands-on teamplayer with high quality awareness and experience with testing
- Java know-how would also be of advantage
You will love this job if
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
Benefits of becoming one of us
- World leading technologies
- International & diverse
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events
- Education & training
- Ergonomic workplaces
- Discount for public transportation
- Sports activities
- Free fruits & cereals
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please apply online.