Dynatrace Austria GmbH 37
Fascinated by cutting-edge cloud technologies? You want to bring our customers to the next level on their journey to Autonomous Cloud Enablement and self-healing IT? You want to help our customers automate their release processes and analyze blue/green or canary deployments? Apply and be part of our young, motivated, and highly talented Team in Klagenfurt.
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
Your role in the team
- Further develop the Open Source Framework Keptn to improve our Continuous Delivery Control Plane
- Work with cutting-edge technologies (Kubernetes, CloudEvents, Istio, OpenShift, …)
- Implement exciting DevOps Use Cases (Canary, Auto-Remediation, Automated Operations, …) based on Dynatrace and Keptn
- Collaborate with local and international development teams as well as the Keptn Open Source Community
- Leave a footprint: Drive a new topic at Dynatrace and ensure pace and stability in the further development of Keptn!
- Software Engineer with interest in Open-Source projects
- 5+ years of experience with statically typed programming languages
- Excellent programming skills proved in agile environments
- Experience with CI/CD Tools, Microservice Architectures and Kubernetes is a plus
- Ideally GoLang know-how
- Angular know-how is a plus
You will love this job if
- Global Leader in Performance Management with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Unique opportunity to learn new technologies and to drive creative ideas
- Open-Door policy, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Benefits of becoming one of us
- Education & Training: Visit conferences or learn a new skill at one of our partner platforms, or at our Dynatrace University
- World leading technologies: Choose your own IT equipment
- Flexible working hours & Home office: Decide when and where you work
- Team events: Take part at our Skiing Day, Christmas celebration, Achievement celebration, and Team dinners
- Fun-Corner/Gaming Area: Have fun with your coworkers while playing table-tennis or tabletop football
- Food & Drinks: Enjoy fresh fruits, drinks, smoothies, snacks, and cereals
- Food allowance: Benefit of our food subsidy when eating lunch
- Parking spaces and public transportation ticket: Use our parking space in front of the building or receive a public transportation ticket
- Health offers: Experience cost takeovers for sport events, participate in running groups, or take part at regular fitness checks
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please apply online.