DevOps for Data Products & Services (f/m/d)
Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody.
We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
place of employment: Klagenfurt
- You deploy and operate the infrastructure needed to power our data products and services
- You implement and improve continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Automating what is not, addressing security and data protection procedures
- You expand our platform’s observability through monitoring, logging and alerting
- Working hand-in-hand with the development team to contribute to our solutions
- You ensure that our environments operate at peak efficiency
- Proven experience as DevOps / Ops / SRE Engineer
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent practical experience
- Great passion for DevOps and Cloud Computing (Azure, AWS)
- Experience with infrastructure automation and configuration management (Ansible, Helm, Terraform)
- Practical knowledge of CI / CD tools preferably Gitlab
- Experience in deploying and operating container technologies on-premise and in the Cloud
- Working experience in one or more of the following: Python, Golang, Java, Scala
- Good oral and written English (Spanish or German is a plus)
Our offer to you
- Challenging limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- An interesting full-time position with high responsibility within one of our growing markets
- Work in a friendly environment within a dynamic international team
- Onboarding with experienced colleagues to get familiar with the business and the domain
- Social benefits like flexible working hours, bridge day regulation etc.
- A market compliant gross salary in line with your qualifications and your job experience
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Market-compatible gross salary, however it can be adapted according to your qualifications and relevant experience
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Please send your documents (resume and motivation letter) to: Uwe Hribernig