DEIF Wind Power Technology Austria GmbH 5
DEIF is a worldwide leader in power efficiency, and we are on a journey to make a real difference in the world. We pursue an ambitious growth strategy and want to be a global trendsetter in climate-friendly products and solutions. We want to be the go-to partner for efficient power management, renowned for our intelligent platforms and smart solutions.
Right now, we are looking for a new Business Project Manager! Your key responsibility as our Business Project Manager is to drive projects globally to support the growth of our business and to create value for our customers. A key part of the job is to engage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to define and achieve a mutual understanding of project scopes. You will act as the liaison between key stakeholders and, therefore, it is important that you can communicate effectively, listen to understand different needs, and ensure involvement in the projects.
Within the role, you will:
- Define and organize several smart energy projects in close collaboration with the sales teams and our solution development teams.
- Consult and guide customers during the project definition phases and identify the added value that our solutions create.
- Drive global strategic initiatives that will enhance our current ways of solution development. In addition, you will oversee and guide project managers of standard projects and take over the management of advanced projects yourself.
Our ideal candidate:
It is crucial for the job that you possess good project management skills with broad technical interests and that you know how to motivate teams and customers. Furthermore, we imagine that you …
- … have experience in energy or power management and a passion for clean energy
- … possess technical knowledge that includes principles of software development or automation solutions.
- … have at least 3+ years of experience in project management or in a similar function.
- … are motivated by driving change and getting things done.
- … communicate effortlessly in English. Any other languages, in particular Danish, German, Spanish or Italian, can be helpful.
- You possess enhanced social skills to manage advanced project setups and drive change across various teams and company locations.
- You are experienced in dealing with international customers in a highly professional manner.
What you can expect from us in the Klagenfurt office:
Our international team, headquartered in Klagenfurt, is a world leader in upgrading existing wind turbines with new software and control systems. Our customers are many of the big energy companies in Asia, Europe and America. With us you have everything you need to do your work in a great environment:
- working hours and location are flexible
- all the necessary equipment such as powerful computers, mobile phones, home office equipment and other accessories.
- Free Fruit, coffee and other drinks
- vouchers for lunch to enjoy together with the team as a support for everyday work.
- The team maintains an open, transparent and positive working relationship.
- We are part of a global team and respect all different cultures.
The salary for the position as Business Project Manager is around EUR 5.000 gross per month based on full-time employment. If you can see yourself in this position, then send us your application documents by email.