DEIF Wind Power Technology Austria GmbH 1
With a global presence, DEIF is the leading company in the development of retrofit solutions to wind turbines. With our wind teams located in Skive, Odense, Silkeborg and Klagenfurt (Austria), DEIF offers green and reliable ways of creating energy from renewable sources. For our Wind team, in Klagenfurt (Austria), we are searching for an Application Software Developer to join us in developing innovative solutions.
Your primary work tasks will include:
- Develop the application software of wind turbine operating systems
- Prepare requirement specification, review as well as test and validation on various simulation platforms and prepare software release procedures therefor
- Test of full retrofit solutions in laboratories, manufacturing plants and in wind turbines
- Commissioning of new prototype solutions in wind turbines
- Run measurement campaigns to optimise the turbine’s performance
- Prepare manuals and train service engineers and customers
- Depending on your interest and a given opportunity, you can also take the role as a technical project manager or you can design completely new wind turbine upgrade kits.
As an Application Software Developer at DEIF, we are looking for a candidate who is passionate about his/her work and constantly seeking to develop their skill-set through experience. A person who is easily adapt and is open for new technical challenges.
- Programming experience in C, C++ or C#.
- Read and understand electrical designs
- Knowledge about motors and sensors
- Ability to work in heights
- Willingness to travel approximately 10% of your time to various international locations
- HTL, Bachelor or Master in software engineering, computer science, mechatronics engineering, electrical engineering or similar
- Programming experience in CODESYS
- Design electrical solutions, drive trains, power converters
- Interfaces, buses, embedded systems like CAN Open, Profibus, Linux
- Load- or control engineering, Matlab/Simulink
- Mechatronics or robotics
- Experience in working in or designing of wind turbines
- Experience in requirement specification, review as well as test and validation on various simulation platforms and prepare software release procedures
- Ability to travel abroad for a longer period at a time
We offer a professional and motivating work environment at the Klagenfurt Lakeside Park with great employee benefits that include lunch vouchers, free fruits and drinks as well as flexible office hours and home-office options for greater work-life balance.
The monthly salary of this position is subject to your experience, qualifications and skills. The salary will start at a minimum of 3000 €.
What can you expect to find at DEIF?
The core of our values is respect for the individual, ambition to become better at all times, and an understanding of our organisation as a whole. We believe that the values grow the best in an informal working environment characterised by freedom with responsibility and a flat organisational structure, where many tasks are performed in close cooperation across the organisation.
DEIF is very concerned with corporate social responsibility as well as social responsibility, and we have a very special focus on sustainability. We have introduced our own code of conduct, which are based on internationally recognised conventions on human rights, labour rights, safety & environment and anti-corruption.
Send your application and CV as soon as possible on our website www.deif.com/careers.
If you want to learn more about the position, feel free to contact Alexander Gröber