CISC Semiconductor GmbH
You will work on development and research of networked/embedded applications for internal R&D, product development and projects of our worldwide customers in the area of communication, identification, connected automotive systems. In this context you develop and apply your embedded software components on various platforms. Being communicative you will be part of an international team interfacing with our worldwide customer base.
- Development of software concepts, integrate optimally safety and security aspects
- Development of embedded software for single board computers, gateways and microcontrollers.
- Application development in JAVA and/or C++
- System integration of CISC and 3rd party hard- and software components to full applications.
- Contribution to R&D activities within our international research projects.
- Very good knowledge of the programming languages C++ and/or JAVA is mandatory; good knowledge of Linux or similar open operating systems like Android is a plus.
- You provide experience in software development e.g. under the Linux based and/or other platforms suitable for embedded system design.
- You know about firmware development for microcontrollers and/or other embedded controllers and the underlying concepts.
- You know how to ramp up embedded systems with software you developed, perform optional work in the electronics lab and execute measurements if needed.
- Beneficial is also knowledge in implementing communication standards.
- Balanced mixture of team worker and independent work style.
- Advanced English skills are mandatory, German is a plus.
- Lakeside Science & Technology Park, Klagenfurt; or
- Branch office in Graz, Austria
- Experience Level: 1-10 Years
- Education Level: University master degree in telematics, computer science, electronics
- Payment: The collective agreement minimum wage (Group V, experience up to two years) is € 2.735,49 gross per month, 14 times a year based on full-time employment. Independent from that CISC will pay a more competitive package to reflect your professional experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via www.cisc.at/career with a motivation letter and your resume attached (preferably in Word or PDF format).
CISC Semiconductor is an international oriented and highly awarded company that provides competitive and innovative products and technology for design and verification of heterogeneous networked embedded microelectronic systems. We deliver worldwide both products and engineering services to our customers being represented in the Semiconductor, Automotive, Wireless Communication and RFID industry. For further information visit us