CISC Semiconductor GmbH
You will work on development and research of networked/embedded applications for internal R&D, product development and projects of our worldwide customers in the area of IoT applications. In this context, you develop and apply your software components. Being communicative, you will be part of an international team interfacing with our worldwide customer base.
- Development of software concepts.
- Development of application software.
- Develop software test concepts.
- APP development for smart devices to demonstrate networked applications.
- Contribution to R&D activities within our international research projects
- Very good knowledge of the programming languages Java and/or C++ is mandatory; knowledge of other languages like e.g. Python is a plus. You prefer software development under one or more of the environments like Linux, iOS, Android or Windows OS and understand software/application requirements coming from a customer’s point of view.
- Expertise in software test methods and their application to projects.
- Beneficial is also knowledge in one of the fields like network technology, implementing communication standards like e.g. NFC or cloud services like AWS.
- Balanced mixture of team worker and independent work style.
- Advanced English skills are mandatory, German is a plus
- Lakeside Science & Technology Park, Klagenfurt (preferred); or
- Branch office in Graz, Austria
- Experience Level: 1-7 Years
- Education Level: University Master
- Payment: The collective agreement minimum wage (Group V, experience up to two years) is € 2.735,49 gross per month, 14 times a year based on full-time employment. Independent from that CISC will pay a more competitive package to reflect your professional experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via www.cisc.at/career with a
motivation letter and your resume attached in PDF format.
CISC Semiconductor is an international oriented and highly awarded company that provides competitive and innovative products and technology for design and verification of heterogeneous networked embedded microelectronic systems. We deliver worldwide both products and engineering services to our customers being represented in the Semiconductor, Automotive, Wireless Communication and RFID industry. For further information visit us