CISC GmbH 7
You will work on new technologies enabling smooth interaction between distributed embedded resources. Making society to be more smart and competitive in digital systems by ensuring privacy of sensitive information in safety, business and privacy sensitive applications. You will be part our our research team developing hard and software solutions for the mentioned applications with our international R&D partners and customers.
- Development of software concepts, integrate optimally safety and security aspects.
- Development of embedded software for single board computers, gateways or microcontrollers.
- Embedded application development in JAVA and/or C++.
- System integration of CISC and 3rd party hard- and software components to full applications.
- Project management on technical and economical level.
- Contribution to new R&D activities within our international research projects.
- Very good knowledge of the programming languages C++ and/or JAVA is mandatory; good knowledge of Linux or similar open operating systems like Android or iOS are a plus.
- Profound experience in software development e.g. under the Linux based and/or other platforms suitable for embedded system design gained in a set of different projects over the past years.
- You know about firmware development for microcontrollers.
- You know how to plan, design and ramp up embedded systems with hard and software you developed, guide optional work in the electronics lab and execute measurements if needed.
- Beneficial is also knowledge in implementing communication standards.
- Balanced mixture of team worker and team lead with independent and flexible work style.
- Project management (technical and economical) on your own responsibility.
- Your satisfaction comes from providing solutions on technical AND customer level.
- Advanced English skills are mandatory; German is a plus.
Min. Experience Level: Five (5) years or more of professional engagements in the required fields.
Education Level: University bachelor or master degree in telematics, computer science, electronics, informatics.
As a Company we offer
We offer an international environment where you can be yourself and your opinion counts.
As a highly awarded company CISC has more than 500 engineering projects with world wide customers (EU, US, CA, CN, JP, BR, KR, AU, …) successfully finished and executed more than 50 international R&D projects with several 100 person years effort.
We offer a family friendly environment with highly flexible working times. We support your individual development.
- Klagenfurt, Austria, Lakeside Science & Technology Park; or
- Graz, Austria, Historic city center at Stadtpark.
Payment: This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in trade and industry in information service and consulting, employment groups IV and V (www.ingenieurbueros.at/verband/de/kollektivvertrag). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a.
Independent from that CISC will pay a competitive package to reflect your professional experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online with a motivation letter and your resume attached.