CISC GmbH 23
Deepening the innovation strategy and improving the company’s innovation organization and integration for our digital platform products. The existing innovations and newly created innovations are to be put on a continuous and systematized basis in order to meet the real requirements of our products on the market and increase their scalability. You will work in close alignment with the CISC management team and the CEO. You are part of a two-year lasting qualification and training program KWF Innovations talent.
- Mandatory participation in the two-year training program "Innovation Management" (approx. 10 to 12 two-day units) together with "Innovations.TALENTS" from other companies.
- Interfacing with our research and development teams and CISC’s innovation unit supporting the conception, implementation of innovation, research and development (R&D) or innovation projects in the field of digitalization of services for target markets.
- Further support the development of CISC’s marketing and communication strategy for our platform products aligned with our corporate strategy, culture and vision for our international markets.
- Align with CISC management team and the CEO to build a systematic innovation and development management to ensure the sustainable implementation of measures to uncover and exploit new innovations and to handle and control them in complex framework conditions.
- Develop, manage and monitor sales figures and business opportunities based on customer and market needs upon specific performance goals and innovation roadmaps.
- Follow the framework conditions from the European Green Deal and create business opportunities based on new regulatory and the associated changes in the global context.
- Experience in business development and sales mechanisms for digital technologies.
- Background in methods and tools for international sales and business development in the EU (focus) and US markets, as well as product placement.
- Beneficial is know-how in one or more of following business fields: communication industry, electronics, automotive, identification, security.
- Experience in collaboration with corporate innovation, product management and marketing teams.
- Team worker with independent and flexible work style.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to thrive in a fast-moving and constantly evolving high tech growth environment.
- Excellent command of English (preferred) and German.
- Min. Experience Level: The relevant professional experience should not exceed two to three years.
- Education Level: Bachelor`s or Master´s degree from university.
As a Company we offer
- As a highly awarded company CISC has more than 700 engineering projects with worldwide customers (EU, US, CA, CN, JP, BR, KR, AU, ...) successfully finished and executed more than 80 international R&D projects with several 100 person years effort.
- You will be employed according the KWF program Innovations.TALENT and benefit of a comprehensive, complementary training program.
- We offer a family friendly environment with highly flexible working times.
- We support your individual development where you can be yourself and your opinion counts.
- You will be provided with a state-of-the-art gadget including a high-performance MacBook Pro and a dual screen setup to facilitate the best possible performance.
- Location: Klagenfurt, Austria, Lakeside Science & Technology Park
- Payment: This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in trade and industry in information service and consulting, employment group IV (www.ingenieurbueros.at/verband/de/kollektivvertrag). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. Independent from that CISC will pay a competitive package to reflect your professional experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at www.cisc.at/job-application/ with a motivation letter and your resume or send us your application Mail