CISC GmbH 22
You will be part of our team working on simulation-based development and verification of a Generic Timer IP Module (GTM) used within 80% of world leading advanced microcontrollers. You will develop firmware for these modules available in microprocessors from Infineon, ST Microelectronics or Renesas. In projects with world leading automotive TIER1 companies developing electronic control units (ECUs) you provide engineering know-how related to the GTM.
- Development/Analysis of behavioral models in System-C for GTM components.
- GTM model verification against the RTL representation with the ability to provide solutions in case of a simulation mismatch between the System-C model and RTL representation.
- Firmware development based on different microcontrollers utilizing the GTM features in C and Assembler.
- Providing technical documentation for data sheets, application notes and internal documentation.
- Communicate with a worldwide distributed development and verification team and customers.
- Very good knowledge of the programming languages C and C++ is mandatory.
- Good knowledge in System-C, knowledge in System Verilog is a plus.
- You provide experience using EDA simulation tools from vendors like Synopsys, Cadence or similar.
- You know about firmware development for microcontrollers, programming in Assembler is a plus.
- You know how to ramp up embedded systems with firmware you developed, perform optional work in the electronics lab and execute measurements if needed.
- Beneficial is also knowledge in implementing automotive communication standards like CAN, CAN-FD, LIN, SENT.
- Application experience in one or more of following business fields: automotive, semiconductor, communication.
- Balanced mixture of team worker and independent and flexible work style.
- Your satisfaction comes from providing solutions on technical AND customer level.
- Project execution on your own responsibility.
- Advanced English skills are mandatory; German is a plus.
Min. Experience Level: You bring first experience from your university projects (e.g. Master Thesis), from private interest, from internships or professional engagements.
Education Level: University Master’s Degree in in telematics, computer science, informatics, electronics or similar.
As a Company we offer
We offer an international environment where you can be yourself and your opinion counts. As a highly awarded company CISC has more than 500 engineering projects with world wide customers (EU, US, CA, CN, JP, BR, KR, …) successfully finished and executed more than 50 international R&D projects with several 100 person years effort. We offer a family friendly environment with highly flexible working times. We support your individual development.
- Klagenfurt, Austria, Lakeside Science & Technology Park or
- Graz, Austria, Historic city center at Stadtpark
Payment: This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in trade and industry in information service and consulting, employment group IV (www.ingenieurbueros.at/verband/de/kollektivvertrag). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. Independent from that CISC will pay a competitive package to reflect your professional experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online with a motivation letter and your resume attached.