CISC GmbH 21
Your main responsibility will be development, maintenance and 1st level support of our IT infrastructure, with a major part centered to further digitize our workflows and distributed cloud-based IT systems landscape. Depending on your skills you will further evaluate, develop and test new concepts needed for agile system development and corporate data management. You manage our IT systems component suppliers. Once in a month you travel to other CISC sites.
- Further development, monitoring, performance improvement and ongoing maintenance of IT infrastructure.
- Further development and maintenance of CISC ERP tools needed for sales, production and accounting.
- Evaluation, test and implementation of new engineering tools for agile software development.
- Ongoing improvement of our security concept w.r.t. data loss, data breach, identity thefts, evaluation thereof, also with external auditors.
- Documentation of all relevant IT system settings including corporate wide training material.
- 1st level IT support, management of 2nd level IT support and IT systems component suppliers.
- Essential is knowledge about operating systems Linux, MacOS and Microsoft, both server and client side, iOS and/or Android is a plus.
- Strong background in cloud-based IT systems from Amazon and Google.
- Good knowledge of programming languages like Java and C/C++, server-side scripting languages, databases, network and communication technology is required.
- Knowledge with ERP tools (ideally “BMD” and/or “Salesforce”) and CMS systems (ideally “Wordpress”).
- Experience with setup and maintenance of IT system monitoring tools including generation of security reports.
- “Social Geek”: Fiercely intelligent, stubbornly logical, and surprisingly social.
- Balanced mixture of supportive team worker and independent and flexible work style.
- Your satisfaction comes from providing solutions.
- Project execution on your own responsibility based on strong analytical skills.
- Advanced English skills are mandatory; German is a plus.
Min. Experience Level: Minimum 3 years professional engagements in at least mid-size enterprises.
Education Level: Higher Technical Institute (HTL), FH or University bachelor’s or master’s degree.
As a Company we offer
We offer an international environment where you can be yourself and your opinion counts. As a highly awarded company CISC has more than 500 engineering projects with world wide customers (EU, US, CA, CN, JP, BR, KR, …) successfully finished and executed more than 50 international R&D projects with several 100 person years effort. We offer a family friendly environment with highly flexible working times. We support your individual development.
- Klagenfurt, Austria, Lakeside Science & Technology Park
Payment: This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in trade and industry in information service and consulting, employment group IV (www.ingenieurbueros.at/verband/de/kollektivvertrag). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. Independent from that CISC will pay a competitive package to reflect your professional experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online with a motivation letter and your resume attached.