CISC GmbH 16
You will work on new technologies enabling smooth interaction between distributed embedded resources. Making society to be more smart and competitive in digital systems by ensuring privacy of sensitive information in safety, business and privacy sensitive applications. You will be part of our research team developing hard and software solutions for the mentioned applications with our international R&D partners and customers.
- Development of RF antennas and circuits for frequencies ranging from 10 MHz to 1000 MHz.
- Measurement of RF electronics.
- Do simulations in CST, HFSS (or similar) for RFID and NFC.
- Develop RF electronics and circuit prototypes.
- Contribution to new R&D activities within our international research projects.
- Very good knowledge of RF design and RF measurements.
- Knowledge of CST or HFSS.
- Basic knowledge about RFID and NFC.
- You know how to develop RF electronics
- Beneficial is also the knowledge in implementing communication standards.
- Programming knowledge (e.g. Matlab, C) is a plus.
- Balanced mixture of team worker and independent and flexible work style.
- Project execution on your own responsibility.
- Your satisfaction comes from providing solutions on technical AND customer level.
- Advanced English skills are mandatory; German is a plus.
Min. Experience Level: You bring first experience from your university projects (Bachelor or Master
Thesis), from private interest, from internships or short term professional engagements.
Education Level: University bachelor or master degree in electrical engineering with focus on
micro-electronics, RF systems, antennas and similar.
As a Company we offer
We offer an international environment where you can be yourself and your opinion counts. As a highly awarded company CISC has more than 500 engineering projects with world wide customers (EU, US, CA, CN, JP, BR, KR, AU, …) successfully finished and executed more than 50 international R&D projects with several 100 person years effort. We offer a family friendly environment with highly flexible working times. We support your individual development.
- Klagenfurt, Austria, Lakeside Science & Technology Park; or
- Graz, Austria, Historic city center at Stadtpark.
This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in trade and industry in information service and consulting, employment groups IV and V (www.ingenieurbueros.at/verband/de/kollektivvertrag). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. Independent from that CISC will pay a competitive package to reflect your professional experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with a motivation letter and your resume attached online