CISC GmbH 14
Your main responsibilities will be the work as lab engineer for measurements and product evaluation, lab maintenance and local IT support in our offices. Depending on your skills you will also join the team as software engineer for our internal and customer software projects. Minor travel activities to our international customers and other CISC sites may be expected.
- Lab measurements and engineering work.
- Internal hardware and software production.
- Management of external production suppliers.
- Work within the corporate IT team for local support in the Graz office.
- Maintenance of CISC ERP tools that are needed for sales, production and accounting.
- First experiences with lab work and hardware engineering.
- Knowledge about operating systems of computers (e.g. Windows, Linux, Mac OS) and mobile phones (e.g. iOS, Android).
- Knowledge about programming languages like Java and C/C++ and computer networks is a plus.
- Some experience with ERP tools – ideally “BMD” – is a plus.
- Balanced mixture of team worker and independent and flexible work style.
- Project execution on your own responsibility.
- Your satisfaction comes from providing solutions on technical AND customer level.
- Advanced English skills are mandatory; German is a plus.
Min. Experience Level: You bring first experience from your projects at Higher Technical Institute
(HTL) or university (Bachelor Thesis), from private interest, from internships or short term professional
Education Level: HTL or University Bachelor Degree in telematics, computer science, electronics,
As a Company we offer
We offer an international environment where you can be yourself and your opinion counts. As a highly awarded company CISC has more than 500 engineering projects with world wide customers (EU, US, CA, CN, JP, BR, KR, AU, …) successfully finished and executed more than 50 international R&D projects with several 100 person years effort. We offer a family friendly environment with highly flexible working times. We support your individual development.
- Graz, Austria, Historic city center at Stadtpark
This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in trade and industry in information service and consulting, employment group III (www.ingenieurbueros.at/verband/de/kollektivvertrag). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. Independent from that CISC will pay a competitive package to reflect your professional experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with a motivation letter and your resume attached online