Alturos Destinations GmbH 55
Alturos Destinations provides with its solutions a perfect digital customer lifecycle management of a destination and supports the sale of touristic services & products. As market leader in the Alps we are a loyal companion with the planning and realization of digitalization strategies. Due to several new and innovative projects, we strengthen our R&D team in KLAGENFURT – LAKESIDE PARK with several new QA positions.
- Generating of testing plans and test specifications based on requirements analysis and technical concepts
- Utilization of different testing methods (function test, integration- and system test, regression test, performance test etc.)
- Development and maintenance of automated test cases
- Creating test protocols
- Responsible for the execution and automatization of test runs
- Taking ownership of the product quality
- Structuring customer feedback and reporting them as defects to developers or as improvement to Product Management
- (Completed) Technical studies or training in the field of computer science or relevant work experience of at least two years in Software Quality Assurance or Software Development
- Experience with test tools/concepts and open-source frameworks (for example Cypress.io, Selenium, Cucumber, …), databases (MongoDB, SQL and NoSQL technologies)
- Principles of REST and SOAP API’s
- Experience with test automation in web applications and API test tools (Postman, ReadyAPI, Katalon, SoapUI, Karate, …)
- ISTQB Certification is an advantage
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Teamplayer with experience in agile work environment (SCRUM, Kanban) and CI/CD concepts
- Flexible working hours
- Vitamin kick with fresh fruits
- Chocolate as nourishment for nerves
- Caffeine, fruit juices and Soda dispenser at any time
- Team events: Summer party, Christmas party, Social projects, Sport events (Business runs, ski days)
- Team spirit: your colleagues will always help you
For this position, the minimum gross salary is EUR 2.556,- per month (full time - 38.5h/ week), in accordance with the IT collective agreement. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience!
We are looking forward to you application.