CISC Semiconductor GmbH 4
CISC Semiconductor is an international oriented and highly awarded company that provides competitive and innovative products and technology for design and verification of heterogeneous networked embedded microelectronic systems. We deliver worldwide both products and engineering services to our customers being represented in the Semiconductor, Automotive, Wireless Communication and RFID industry.
Your main responsibilities will be the work as lab engineer for measurements and product evaluation, lab maintenance and local IT support in the Graz office. Depending on your skills you will also join the team as software engineer for our internal and customer software projects. Minor travel activities to our customers and other Austrian CISC sites may be expected.
- Lab measurements and engineering work
- Internal hardware and software production
- Management of external production suppliers
- Work within the corporate IT team for local support in the Graz office
- Maintenance of CISC ERP tools that are needed for sales, production and accounting
- First experiences with lab work and hardware engineering
- Knowledge about operating systems of computers (e.g. Windows, Linux, Mac OS) and mobile phones (e.g. iOS, Android)
- Knowledge about programming languages like Java and C/C++ and computer networks is a plus
- Experience with ERP tools – ideally “BMD” – is a plus
- Balanced mixture of team worker and independent work style
- German and basic English language skills are mandatory
- Business Unit: RF
- Location: Branch office in Graz, Austria
- Experience Level: 0-10 Years
- Education Level: Higher Technical Institute (HTL), University Bachelor
- Payment: From € 2.300 gross per month, 14 times a year based on a full-time employment (Group III): Needless to say that CISC will pay more based on your experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with a motivation letter and your resume attached in PDF format online